Welcome guest. Sign In | New User Sign Up | Post Picture | Gallery
email: pass:

subscribe via RSS feed

Top 5 all time
Shoulder Butterf9.60
Side boob Flower9.59
Lower back butte9.59
Pubic Tigerfly T9.50
Pubic Tigerfly 8.96

All top tattoos

rate my ink tattoo pictures & designs
please select a rating to see the next picture.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I want to rate tattoos

Lego Guy

Next Picture ->    Gallery                  

Lego Guy tattoo
Use this link to share this picture
Lego Guy tattoo
posted by Vilhelm
I've loved Legos my whole life and wanted to get a first tattoo so i dug an old Lego minifig out of the Lego bin sitting in my closet, sketched it and took it to my local tattoo shop. After an awkward pause and the guy explaining to me that tattoos are permanent I sat down in the chair and about thirty minutes later had this guy on my arm. I've named him Turin, after the shroud of Turin (when i took the bandage off it looked like Jesus' burial cloth). 
post a comment
1 to 5 of 5 comments

BlackList Tattoo BlackList Tattoo 2011-05-16
The shroud reminds me of a friend who had a spare room crasher for months who never washed his sheets, when he left there was a crud mark on the sheets in the shape of his body. His nickname is general so it was the shroud of general lol.
BlackList Tattoo BlackList Tattoo 2011-05-16
Who says tattoos have to be serious and have deep meaning. Its a fun pic that gets a reaction and its well done. Good for you.
Rob Rob 2009-06-02
Mannn... I hate it when I get scored low....LOL I agree Taz has been over done. Check out my newer tats.
Vilhelm Vilhelm 2009-05-11
I like it and about 90% of the people who see it like it (or at least laugh)... the other 10% think I'm crazy. I agree with the 10%
Heather Heather 2009-05-11
I can't believe the guy really did it. It is kind of stupid, but it is your body.

Do you have a tattoo pic? and see what others think

Signup | Login | Home | Gallery | Search | User Profiles | Help | About | Links
Privacy | TOU | Site Map | Contact
© 2014 ratemyink.com